ProDry Direct Inject
Enviro-Safe ProDry Direct Inject (235 KB, PDF)
Please note that any 0-5 ton injects marked with "Free Shipping" will ship via USPS unless purchased with something that must ship via Fedex/UPS.
Enviro-Safe’s ProDry XL4 now comes in direct inject! Use Prodry XL4 Inject to eliminate and prevent acid formation in your air conditioner. The moisture presence of choriflourine corocarbon based refrigerants can form extremely corrosive hydrochloric and hydrofloric acids that chemically corrodes systems and reduces the output and efficiency of air conditioning systems. ProDry XL4 neutralizes acids in systems by taking the moisture and converting it into a synthetic oil which enhances lubrication in the air conditioning system.
- Can be used as a system-protector against system failure.
- Protects against leaks formed by corrosion.
- Enviro-Safe ProDry XL4 contains a dehydrating agent that converts system moisture into oil. We recommend the use of ProDry XL4 before the use of Enviro-Safe ProSeal XL4 to ensure all moisture has been removed from the air conditioning system.
- Should be used on any home A/C system that has leaked below 15 psi (running or not running) or if the system has ever leaked below 15 psi in the past. If you do not wish to use Pro Dry XL4, the system must be vacuumed prior to installing ProSeal XL4.
- When put into an A/C system that has moisture or air, ProDry XL4 mixes with the moisture and air in system forming a synthetic oil which then mixes with the oil in the system.
- One-time use
- No need to pump-down R410 or other units
- No injection-hose or caulk-gun needed
- Concentrated formula means less material in the system
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
Directions for Use:
Step 1: Turn the a/c system on, and verify the unit is running. Connect ES ProDry XL4 Inject to the low-side service port of the system. (This is generally the large line.)
Step 2: Connect the manifold refrigerant hose to the refrigerant supply tank. Verify the high and low side valves on the manifold are closed before proceeding. Purge the low pressure hose when connecting to the ES ProDry XL4 Inject.
Step 3: Open low side valve, watch for the tube to clear. (This will ONLY take a few seconds!) Turn off low-side manifold valve as soon as the tube is clear. Turn off refrigerant gas. Verify the system is charged to Manufacturer’s specifications! Disconnect low-side hose from ES ProDry XL4 Inject. Install service port cap. Run the a/c unit at least one hour after installing ES ProDry XL4 Inject.