Oil Charge 3 4oz Can/Case
Oil Charge 3 SDS (1970 KB, PDF)
- A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system.
- Use only with mineral, ester or pag oils.
- Check to see if you need more oil in your system - oil checkers available on our website. They are part #: 5025a and 5030a.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any flammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure service side ONLY.
4. Invert can.
5. Turn on compressor.
6. Open charging valve on low pressure side.
7. Install desired amount of oil into system.
8. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Customers Also Bought:
Remember 6 oz of Enviro-Safe Industrial equals 16 oz of R134a!! Use less refrigerant, get lower high side pressure, colder temps and use less horsepower to get the colder air!
#3000 Contains 1 high side adapter and 1 low side adapter. This kit makes converting a no-brainer! Blue cap is lowside -- low side on most vehicles is larger line. Red Cap is highside For more information on this product, click the product title above.
The 4 ounce aerosol can contains enough sealant to repair small leaks and connects to regular mobile systems. NOT FOR USE IN A/C HOME UNITS!