Pittstop R134A Oil Checker 2 Pack or 10 Pack
- Finally, a product offering customers a cost effective and easy way to detect air conditioning oil levels and harmful acids in the oil a/c system without removing complete A/C system and draining of all oil from system.
- Many A/C compressor failures are caused by low oil levels and dirty contaminated oil in the A/C system. The use of this low-cost oil checker can save you the cost of a new compressor plus down time caused by the replacement of a compressor.
- Automotive and commercial installers can use existing service fittings to utilize the Pittstop Oil Checker.
- Oil Checkers are available in 2 and 10 packs.
- Also available for R12, R22, R290, R600a, 502 and R1234yf systems.
- This item is available for purchase in bulk without any packaging. Contact us for pricing!
Directions for Use:
- Operate the A/C system for 15-20 minutes.
- The fan can be on high or low.
- Put the oil checker between your thumb, index finger and middle finger and with the A/C compressor running push down on the low pressure (suction line)(this is normally the big A/C line) 2 or 3 times.
- Set oil checker upright for 3-5 minutes then pick up the oil checker and check the oil level.
- If the tube is 1/2 full or more, DO NOT add oil to the system. If it is below 1/2 full, add oil to your system.
- The oil checker is a 1 time use item.
Note: The compressor clutch must be engaged or running to get a correct reading.
Customers Also Bought:
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
An easy to use item for detection of A/C oil levels and harmful acids in the oil A/C system.
Our newest refrigerant product!!