ProSeal for Small A/C Systems
Enviro-Safe Proseal for Small Systems (207 KB, PDF)
- Forms a hard seal on metal, schrader valves, o’rings, gaskets, a/c condensers, evaporators, line sets and solder joints
- Enviro-Safe Proseal repairs minor leaks in systems with and without a fill port
- Systems without a fill port require the use of a bullet piercing valve
- Applications: camper refrigerators, R22 window ac units, dehumidifiers, freezers, domestic refrigerators, drinking fountains, etc.
- Only for 134 and R12 applications
- Even though Proseal can form a seal on the schrader valve, when you hook up to it the seal will release and allow you to use the schrader if necessary. If there is still Proseal in the system it will reseal the schrader.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- DO NOT use in R410a systems- Pressure is too high and will explode the can
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use. Before using this product, it is recommended to use Enviro-Safe Prodry in the system.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on the low pressure side ONLY.
4. Invert can.
5. Install all product from can.
6. Fill system to correct pressure with the correct amount of refrigerant.
7. DO NOT overcharge the A/C system.
8. Run the system for a minimum of 45 minutes to circulate the Proseal.
9. Dispose of waste material in accordance with all local, regional, national, and international regulations.
Customers Also Bought:
For more information please click the link above.
Designed to repair minor leaks in the evaporator, condenser, connecting fittings and metal lines. Do NOT use in Ammonia systems or 410a systems!
Enviro-Safe Refrigerant with Dye is fully compatible with mineral-pag-ester oils and is specifically designed to assist in locating air conditioning leaks.