Enviro-Safe 134a Replacement Refrigerant w/ Stop Leak Cans & Cases
Enviro-Safe 134a Replacement with Stop Leak (210 KB, PDF)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
NOTE: You must check and repair all leaks before charging!
1. Shut off compressor.
2. Recover existing refrigerant into suitable container.
3. Check for any leaks in the A/C system.
4. Connect gauges and hoses with compressor off.
5. To install product, invert can and install product liquid on low-pressure side.
6. After minimum charge, test system for leaks. If no leak is detected, turn compressor on high and add additional product to achieve correct pressure. DO NOT EXPOSE TO ANY IGNITION SOURCE.
7. This product is flammable to open flame/spark and should be leak tested with dye charge, UV glasses, an electronic hydrocarbon leak tester or soap bubbles. If leak is detected, ventilate area, evacuate system, repair leak and install new product as instructed
8. If pressure and temperatures are correct, shut off compressor and engine, disconnect gauges; install service port caps and system label in clearly visible area. DO NOT OVERCHARGE. Exceeding 60 psig on the low side may damage compressor. Fill low pressure to manufacture’s specifications. In some cases, clearing the sight glass might overcharge the system. Overcharging the system may affect cooling ability and performance.
Please refer to the manufacturer's specification prior to recharging the a/c system for proper pressures.
DO NOT overfill the system.
DO NOT exceed 60 psi on low pressure port. The low pressure port is generally the larger diameter line from compressor.
Flammable to an open flame or spark, proceed with caution if used in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
DO NOT smoke or use spark, or flame when using any refrigerant, refrigerant support product, other flammable products, when servicing air conditioning equipment.
The Temperature Pressure Chart is specific to the temperature of refrigerant when inside of the a/c system. These PSIG pressures are not the operating pressure. The Temperature Pressure Chart displays the readings to charge on manifold gauge, to your a/c systems to refrigerant.
Customers Also Bought:
Each can is equivalent to 21 ounces of 134a!
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
For automotive and other R134a applications. Equivalent to 16 oz of R134