Economy 134a 2 oz Oil Injector #5055
Inline Dye Injector can be used with manifold gauge set or any evacuation or recharging equipment. Has a 2 oz. capacity and 1/4" Fl shut-off adapter.
- This injector may be used to add most A/C additive to our system from oil, dye, stop leak, etc.
- Before adding any additive to the injector, the shut off valve must be off. Uscrew the end off the injector.
- Put in the desired amount of additive.
- Screw the end back on the injector.
- Connect R134 coupler to the injector.
- Connect other end of the injector to the low side service port on the vehicle.
- Open the valve on the injector.
- With refrigerant attached, fill to proper pressure.
- When finished using the injector tool, clean well by using brake cleaner.
Note: A/C must be running with the compressor on before injecting additive or refrigerant.
Customers Also Bought:
Remember 12 lbs of Enviro-Safe Industrial equals 31.2lbs of R134a!! Use less refrigerant, get lower high side pressure, colder temps and use less horsepower to get the colder air!
*Haz/Mat fee not included.