How do I install Concentrate products?
There are a few different directions for installing Enviro-Safe Concentrated products. It all depends on what injector you are using!
If you are using Enviro-Safe #5065 premium injector:
- Unscrew the premium injector and pour in the correct amount of additive.
- Reinstall the end cap.
- Connect the ose end to the A/C unit.
- Turn knob to inject the product.
- Disconnect from the A/C system.
- Dis-assemble the tool and clean with brake cleaner.
If you are using Enviro-Safe #5130, #5060 or #5055 injectors:
- Open the injector end.
- Pour the correct amount on concentrate into the injector.
- Reinstall the injector end cap and hand tighten.
- Connect to the refrigerant hose.
- Open the valve (if applicable) to inject the additive.
- When the additive is installed, shut off and disconnect.
- Clean with brake cleaner before storing.