Arctic Air for R1234YF Can/Case 2091
Enviro-Safe 1234YF Arctic Air (179 KB, PDF)
- This product is a combination of 2 Enviro-Safe products into 1 for maximum cooling performance. This will remove moisture in the A/C system. Moisture can cause corrosion in the A/C system or the A/C to freeze up.
- Please note, the top of this can has a 134a top which means you need a hose or gauge with the proper ends in order to install this product into your 1234yf vehicle. We have hoses and gauges available under these numbers: 3600 & 3610 gauges and 3635 & 3615 hoses. Please use the search bar at the bottom of the page or look in the "Gauge & Hoses" section of our site.
- The other part of the product will reduce friction in system and provide colder air duct temps in most cases.
- Compatible with any automotive refrigerant except ammonia and CO2
- Drying agent
- Colder air
- Longer life
- A/C Booster
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY
4. Invert can.
5. Install all product from can
6. Operate system for thirty (30) minutes with air conditioning system operating at normal temperature.
7. For systems containing excessive moisture, ProDry may be required in addition to Arctic Air.
8. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Customers Also Bought:
Enviro-Safe Dye Charge for R1234YF is fully is specifically designed to assist you in locating air conditioning leaks that may occur in your 1234YF system.
Proseal for R1234YF is perfect for finding and sealing those pesky leaks in your R1234yf system!