ProSeal & ProDry w/ Leak Detector for 134a System 3 oz Cans w/ Economy Hose
Enviro-Safe ProSeal, ProDry & Dye (207 KB, PDF)
- ProSeal & ProDry with Leak Detector - you choose 3 cans or 6 cans
- 1 Economy Hose
- ProSeal (sealant) & ProDry (moisture eliminator) with Leak Detector (dye) is perfect for finding and sealing those pesky leaks, and with the added Prodry, it will turn that moisture into oil! Prodry features a dehydrating agent that converts system moisture into a synthetic oil to stop and prevent acid formation in your system while also increasing cooling performance.
- Forms a hard seal on metal, schrader valves, o’rings, gaskets, a/c condensers, evaporators, line sets and solder joints
- Even though ProSeal with Leak Detector can form a seal on the schrader valve, when you hook up to it the seal will release and allow you to use the schrader if necessary. If there is still ProSeal with Leak Detector in the system it will reseal the schrader.
- While the dye is highly visible and in most cases able to be seen with the naked eye, the use of a black light as well as UV glasses does make it much more visible.
- 1 can of Enviro-Safe ProSeal ProDry with Dye will treat one vehicle.
- Works on most mobile applications.
- Applications: automotive, campers, semi-tractor trailers, combines, thrashers, agriculture applications.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- DO NOT use in R410a systems- Pressure is too high and will explode the can
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
- This product is pressurized.
- The can itself has a R134 top on it as shown in the picture.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Make sure system is off before connecting to the system. WARNING! CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE ALL LABELED HAZARDOUS PRECAUTIONS MUST BE OBSERVED.
As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side.
4. Turn A/C on.
5. Invert can.
6. Install all product from can.
7. Fill system to correct pressure.
8. DO NOT overcharge the a/c system.
9. Run the system thirty (30) minutes at a minimum to circulate the product.
10. Dispose of container according to local/state/national/international standards.
This can will treat up to a four (4lb) system.
Note: This product will repair most small leaks in evaporators, condensers, o'rings, and schraders.
Customers Also Bought:
Enviro-Safe Industrial R134A Replacement 30lb & 50lb Cylinders
Remember 12 lbs of Enviro-Safe Industrial equals 31.2lbs of R134a!! Use less refrigerant, get lower high side pressure, colder temps and use less horsepower to get the colder air!
*Haz/Mat fee not included.
Stop Leak VS for R12 & R134a Can or Case
Have a REEEAAALLLLLLYYYYY slow leak? It is probably your o rings or seals!
Air Enhancer VS Can/Case