ProSeal & ProDry Direct Inject
Enviro-Safe Proseal & Prodry Direct Inject (287 KB, PDF)
- Please note that any 0-5 ton injects marked with "Free Shipping" will ship via USPS unless purchased with something that must ship via Fedex/UPS.
- This product combines our ProSeal XL4 & ProDry XL4 into a direct inject hose for an easy to use, one step application that seals leaks and removes moisture in your system.
- Forms a hard seal on metal, schrader valves, orings, gaskets, a/c condensers, evaporators, line sets and solder joints
- Even though ProSeal XL4 can form a seal on the schrader valve, when you hook up to it the seal will release and allow you to use the schrader if necessary. If there is still ProSeal XL4 in the system it will reseal the schrader.
- Enviro-Safe ProDry XL4 contains a dehydrating agent that converts system moisture into oil.
- This product performs best in heat pumps, split and mini- split units, packaged units, microchannel coils, coolers, and commercial units.
- Applications: heat pumps, split systems & mini split units, packaged units, and microchannel coils
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- One-time use
- No need to pump-down R410 or other units
- No injection-hose or caulk-gun needed
- Concentrated formula means less material in the system
Directions for Use:
Step 1: Turn the A/C system on and verify the unit is running. Connect ES ProSeal XL4 with ProDry XL4 Inject to the low-side service port of the system. (This is generally the large line.)
Step 2: Connect the manifold refrigerant hose to the refrigerant supply tank. Verify the high and low side valves on the manifold are closed before proceeding. Purge the low-pressure hose when connecting to the ES ProSeal XL4 with ProDry XL4 Inject.
Step 3: Open the low-side valve and watch for the tube to clear. (This will ONLY take a few seconds!) Turn off low-side manifold valve as soon as the tube is clear. Turn off refrigerant gas. Verify the system is charged to manufacturer’s speciﬁ cations! Disconnect low-side hose from ES ProSeal XL4 with ProDry XL4 Inject. Install service port cap. Run the A/C unit at least one hour after installing ES ProSeal XL4 with ProDry XL4Inject.
Customers Also Bought:
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
An easy to use item for detection of A/C oil levels and harmful acids in the oil A/C system.