Stop Leak 4 oz for R12 & R134a Use Cans or Cases
Enviro-Safe Stop Leak (211 KB, PDF)
- For automotive use
- With age, o rings and seals will shrink and deteriorate.
- When Enviro-Safe Stop Leak is added to your a/c system, it reconditions the rubber o rings and seals.
- When the Stop Leak product is installed in an air conditioning system, the product mixes with the refrigerant and oil. As the product circulates in the system, it comes in contact with the o’rings and seals causing them to swell, resulting in "no leak".
- Stopleak will not repair or "fix" cuts or worn out o’rings or seals.
- 1 can will treat 1 vehicle.
- Installing Enviro-Safe Stop Leak may stop the yearly recharge of lost refrigerant.
- Can be used in R134a and R12 system.
- The top of the can has a R134a top.
- Hoses and taps available in R134a and R12 to help you with installation.
- Use only with Mineral, Ester, and Pag oils.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Directions for use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Shake Can Well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY
4. Start A/C
5. Invert can.
6. Install all product from can
7. Fill system to manufacturer’s speciﬁcation pressure.
8. DO NOT overcharge the A/C system.
9. Turn on A/C to circulate Stop Leak.
10. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Customers Also Bought:
Contains 1 high side adapter and 1 low side adapter. This kit makes converting a no-brainer! Blue cap is low side -- low side on most vehicles is larger line. Red Cap is high side. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
For more information please click the link above.
A/C booster formerly Air Enhancer