Oil VS Can/Case
Enviro-Safe Oil VS (187 KB, PDF)
- Vacuum Sealed
- A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system.
- Use only with mineral, ester or pag oils.
- May be used in most a/c systems such as R12, R134a, R22, and R502
- For R12, R22, R410a, use Top Tap #5005.
- We recommend the R12/22 charging hose available on our website under A/C Tools then hoses. #3345
- Check to see if you need more oil in your system - oil checkers available on our website. They are part #: 5025a and 5030a.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Can be shipped by air to Alaska or Hawaii and exported to foreign countries
- Can be added to fully charged Systems
- Vacuum Sealed
- Must use a hose that will fit your application that DOES NOT have a backflow device in it.
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Turn off A/C system.
2. Insert can tap on container and make sure the valve is backed out.
3. Connect hose to low pressure side ONLY.
4. Puncture can tap.
5. Back the valve completely out.
6. Allow the can to ﬁll completely.
7. Shake can well.
8. Open valve. When can is empty, turn valve all the way down.
9. Remove hose from A/C system. Replace valve cap.
10. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Customers Also Bought:
Enviro-Safe ProDry contains a dehydrating agent that converts system moisture into oil. *AUTO use ONLY*
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
Easy to use for detection of A/C oil levels and harmful acids in the A/C system.