Dye 1/2 oz VS Can/Case
Enviro-Safe Dye VS (170 KB, PDF)
- Vacuum Sealed
- Enviro-Safe Dye Charge is fully compatible with mineral, ester and pag oils.
- For use in automotive applications.
- Highly concentrated dye (fluorescent yellow)
- In some cases, you can see the dye with the naked eye.
- The dye works best with the use of a black light and UV glasses.
- #3565 UV Glasses
- #3525 Black light
- This is the same color dye that most auto makers inject into the vehicle when new.
- Has 134a top on the can.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Can be shipped by air to Alaska or Hawaii and exported to foreign countries
- Can be added to fully charged Systems
- Vacuum Sealed
- Must use a hose that will fit your application that DOES NOT have a backflow device in it
- We have a few hoses that may work for you:
- #3300 - 134a applications
- #3345 - R12/22 applications
Directions for Use:
This container will treat 1 vehicle. Use only filling device that DOES NOT contain a backflow device.
- Turn off a/c system.
- Insert can tap on container. Make sure valve is backed out.
- Connect hose to low pressure side of vehicle.
- Puncture can and back valve back out.
- Allow the can to fill completely.
- Shake can well.
- Turn on a/c unit.
- Open valve.
- When the can is empty, turn the valve all the way down.
- Remove hose from a/c unit and replace valve cap.
Note: The use of a blacklight will aid in finding leaks.
Customers Also Bought:
Designed to repair minor leaks in the evaporator, condenser, connecting fittings and metal lines. Do NOT use in Ammonia systems or 410a systems!
A/C booster formerly Air Enhancer