Dye Charge 4 oz Can/Case
Enviro-Safe Dye Charge (286 KB, PDF)
- Enviro-Safe Dye Charge is fully compatible with mineral, ester and pag oils.
- For use in automotive applications.
- Highly concentrated dye (fluorescent yellow)
- In some cases, you can see the dye with the naked eye.
- The dye works best with the use of a black light and UV glasses.
- #3565 UV Glasses
- #3525 Black light
- This is the same color dye that most auto makers inject into the vehicle when new.
- This 4 oz can is enough dye for a full-size auto or truck.
- Has 134a top on the can.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY
4. Invert can.
5. Install all product from can
6. Fill system to manufacturer’s speciﬁcation pressure.
7. Run compressor to circulate.
8. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Customers Also Bought:
Each can is equivalent to 21 ounces of 134a!
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.