Air Enhancer VS Can/Case
Enviro-Safe Air Enhancer VS (175 KB, PDF)
- Vacuum Sealed
- Enviro-Safe Air Enhancer is an air conditioning performance booster specially formulated treatment designed to enhance cooling properties of new and old air conditioning and refrigeration systems by reducing mechanical friction up to 1500%.
- Air Enhancer contains a highly polar molecule that works synergistically with compressor oil to improve the performance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems by increasing heat transfer in the condenser and evaporator coils. The polarized molecule bonds to the metal inside the system by removing the insulated build-up of oil and forming a conductive layer to improve heat transfer.
- The average system uses approximately 1/4 oz of Air Enhancer.
- Can be used in R12, R134a, R22, R502, R290, R600a systems.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- DO NOT use in R410a systems- Pressure is too high and will explode the can
- R12, R22, R502, R290, R600a systems, we recommend part #: 3345 or 3390.
- For 134a systems, we recommend part #: 3300
- Can be shipped by air to Alaska or Hawaii and exported to foreign countries
- Can be added to fully charged Systems
- Vacuum Sealed
- Must use a hose that will fit your application that DOES NOT have a backflow device in it
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. Compatible with mineral and synthetic oils.
1. Turn off A/C system.
2. Insert can tap on container.
3. Connect hose to low pressure valve on A/C system.
4. Puncture can tap and back out valve.
5. Allow refrigerant to ﬁll with pressure, shake can.
6. Turn on A/C system.
7. When can is completely empty, screw valve completely down.
8. Remove can tap hose from A/C system.
9. Replace ﬁll valve cap.
10. Run system for a minimum of 30 minuted to circulate product.
11. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Note: This product reduces friction in new or worn A/C compressors to make the compressor run cooler and reduce compressor wear. This normally results in cooler vent temperatures in older, worn compressors. This product also works in new compressors.
Customers Also Bought:
Remember 12 lbs of Enviro-Safe Industrial equals 31.2lbs of R134a!! Use less refrigerant, get lower high side pressure, colder temps and use less horsepower to get the colder air!
*Haz/Mat fee not included.
Our newest refrigerant product!!