ProSeal for R134a w/Economy Hose #9830
Enviro-Safe Proseal (199 KB, PDF)
- Kit includes:
- 1 can Enviro-Safe Proseal
- 1 each economy 134a hose with top tap #3305 (hose color may vary)
- Forms a hard seal on metal, schrader valves, o’rings, gaskets, a/c condensers, evaporators, line sets and solder joints
- Enviro-Safe Proseal repairs minor leaks in mobile a/c systems.
- Works on most mobile applications
- Applications: automotive, campers, semi-tractor trailers, combines, thrashers, agriculture applications
- Only for 134 and R12 applications
- Even though Proseal can form a seal on the schrader valve, when you hook up to it the seal will release and allow you to use the schrader if necessary. If there is still Proseal in the system it will reseal the schrader.
- For best results, use Enviro-Safe Prodry BEFORE using the Enviro-Safe Proseal to remove any moisture in your system. Moisture is corrosive and no one wants that in their system!
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- DO NOT use in R410a systems- Pressure is too high and will explode the can
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use. Before using this product, it is recommended to use Enviro-Safe ProSeal in the system.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on the low pressure side.
4. Turn A/C on.
5. Invert can.
6. Install all Proseal from can.
7. Fill system to correct pressure.
8. DO NOT overcharge the A/C system.
9. Run the system for a minimum of 30 minutes to circulate the Proseal.
10. Dispose of waste material in accordance with all local, regional, national, and international regulations.
Note: DO NOT use with R410 systems. The system pressure is too high and will cause the can to burst. This can will treat up to a 4 lb system. This product will repair most small leaks in evaporators, condensers, and ﬁttings.
Customers Also Bought:
Pittstop R134A Oil Checker 2 Pack or 10 Pack
Easy to use for detection of A/C oil levels and harmful acids in the A/C system.
ProSeal for Auto & Other Mobile Refrigerant Application 4 oz
The 4 ounce aerosol can contains enough sealant to repair small leaks and connects to regular mobile systems. NOT FOR USE IN A/C HOME UNITS!