ProSeal Concentrate Can #2065
Enviro-Safe ProSeal Concentrate (293 KB, PDF)
- This is a concentrate, not an aerosol.
- Forms a hard seal on metal, schrader valves, o’rings, gaskets, a/c condensers, evaporators, line sets and solder joints
- Enviro-Safe ProSeal repairs minor leaks in home, heat pump and industrial applications
- Applications: any large or small system, home, industrial, walk-in coolers, walk-in freezers, heat pumps, grocery stores, hotels, boats, etc.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Even though ProSeal can form a seal on the schrader valve, when you hook up to it the seal will release and allow you to use the schrader if necessary. If there is still ProSeal in the system it will reseal the schrader.
- You must have an injector tool to install this item. If you need an injector tool, we do have them available on this site. Look for #5055, #5060 or #5130.
- If there is moisture in the system, you need to pull a vacuum or you can use the Enviro-Safe ProDry 8 oz concentrate.
- The reason for the vacuum or the use of Enviro-Safe ProDry 8 oz concentrate is that it will eliminate moisture in the system. Moisture causes corrosion and nobody wants that in their system!
- If the system will operate for at least 24 hours, ProSeal 8 oz concentrate and ProDry 8 oz concentrate may seal the leak.
- If using the Enviro-Safe ProDry 8 oz concentrate with the ProSeal 8 oz concentrate, it is not necessary to pull a vacuum
- Concentrate is the least expensive option per ounce
- Can be measured out in individual doses
- Must have an injector for installation
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use. This product is used with the A/C injector tool. These tools are available from Enviro-Safe at 888-913-1110.
1. Before starting this procedure, make sure injector tool is not contaminated.
2. Pour liquid into injector.
3. Wipe can threads clean before installing cap back onto can.
4. Connect injector hose to low pressure valve ONLY.
5. Inject 1/8 ounce into 3# auto system.
6. Inject 1/2 ounce into most home units up to 4 ton units.
7. When injector is empty, clean with Brake Kleen.
8. For questions on larger systems, call 888-913-1110.
9. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Note: Use this product in a well ventilated area. Wipe cap and threads clean before replacing cap.