3/8" Refrigerant Access Tee Valve #3100
- Fittings on copper tee are 3/8" diameter for copper a/c line and 1/4 - 20 flare for service valve with schrader.
- Used for installing refrigerant and checking pressures.
- Must be soldered or brazed into refrigerant line.
- The service valve will work on many different applications - R12/R22/502 style hose.
- Can be used with 134a manifold with an adapter.
- This valve has a schrader valve with a metal cap.
- The schrader valve must be removed before brazing or soldering this valve into a system.
- Where can this be used....refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers, soda machines, ice machines, drinking fountains, window a/c units, and more. As long as your line is 3/8" diameter, this will work.