ProDry XL4 Can/Case
AC Boosters & Acid Eliminators
Enviro-Safe ProDry XL4 (269 KB, PDF)
- Should be used in all systems to prevent acid-corrosion.
- Treats 1 1/2 - 5-ton units
- Use before ProSeal XL4 to protect sealants from reacting in system.
- Can be used as a system-protector against system failure.
- Protects against leaks formed by corrosion.
- Enviro-Safe ProDry XL4 contains a dehydrating agent that converts system moisture into oil. We recommend the use of ProDry XL4 before the use of Enviro-Safe ProSeal XL4 to ensure all moisture has been removed from the air conditioning system.
- Should be used on any home A/C system that has leaked below 15 psi (running or not running) or if the system has ever leaked below 15 psi in the past. If you do not wish to use Pro Dry XL4, the system must be vacuumed prior to installing ProSeal XL4.
- When put into an A/C system that has moisture or air, Pro Dry XL4 mixes with the moisture and air in system forming a synthetic oil which then mixes with the oil in the system.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- DO NOT use in R410a systems- Pressure is too high and will explode the can
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. DO NOT use with ammonia. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use. This product is recommended to use prior to installing Enviro-Safe Proseal XL4 in the system.
1. A/C must be operating before installing.
2. Shake can well.
3. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
4. Install charging hose on the low pressure side ONLY.
5. Invert can.
6. Install all product from can.
7. Fill system to correct pressure.
8. DO NOT overcharge the A/C system.
9. Run the system for 30 minutes to circulate the ProDry XL4.
10. For systems with excessive moisture, additional ProDry XL4 may be required.
11. Dispose of waste material in accordance with all local, regional, national, and international regulations.
Note: This can will treat a typical 1.5-5 ton home A/C system.
Customers Also Bought:
Green Energy XL4 Can/Case
For Home/Industrial Use Save energy and money!
ProSeal XL4 for Home & Industrial Units 4 oz Can or Cases
Designed to repair minor leaks in the evaporator, condenser, connecting fittings and metal lines. Do NOT use in Ammonia systems or 410a systems!
Pittstop R134A Oil Checker 2 Pack or 10 Pack
Easy to use for detection of A/C oil levels and harmful acids in the A/C system.