Dye 8 oz Concentrate Can #2045a
Enviro-Safe Dye Concentrate (170 KB, PDF)
- Enviro-Safe Dye Charge is fully compatible with mineral, ester and pag oils.
- For use in automotive applications.
- Highly concentrated dye (fluorescent yellow)
- In some cases, you can see the dye with the naked eye.
- The dye works best with the use of a black light and UV glasses.
- #3565 UV Glasses
- #3525 Black light
- This is the same color dye that most auto makers inject into the vehicle when new.
- Has 134a top on the can.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Least expensive per ounce
- Can be measured out in individual doses
- Must have an injector for installation
- We suggest one of these:
- #5130 - 134a 1 oz inject
- #5055 - 134a 2 oz inject
- #5065 - R12/22 2 oz inject
Directions for Use:
Use with mineral, ester and pag oils only!
- Before starting, make sure injector tool is clean.
- Pour 1/4 ounce into injector tool.
- Wipe cap and can threads clean and reinstall cap.
- Connect injector tool to low pressure valve.
- Inject dye into a/c system.
- When injector is empty, clean with Brake Kleen.
- For assistance, call 888-913-1110.
Note: The use of a blacklight will aid in finding leaks. Use in well ventilated areas. Store in upright position. Replace cap on container after use. Dispose of empty container as per federal, state and local regulations.
Customers Also Bought:
Remember 12 lbs of Enviro-Safe Industrial equals 31.2lbs of R134a!! Use less refrigerant, get lower high side pressure, colder temps and use less horsepower to get the colder air!
*Haz/Mat fee not included.
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
Contains 1 high side adapter and 1 low side adapter. This kit makes converting a no-brainer! Blue cap is low side -- low side on most vehicles is larger line. Red Cap is high side. For more information on this product, click the product title above.