R290 Upright Can & Tap Kits
Enviro-Safe R290 Refrigerant (298 KB, PDF)
- Our newest can! You can now charge in an upright position!
- Note: when charging in an upright position you need to CHARGE AS A LIQUID!
- Perfect for using with a scale!
- EPA approved R290 for use as per EPA regulations 40 CFR Part 82.17
- Designed for use in refrigeration units calling for R290
- May be used in domestic refrigerators, freezers, dehumidfiers and window ac units
- Also used in industrial applications: ice machines, grocery stores freezers, refrigerators, restaurant equipment, wine coolers, beer kegs, soda machines, drinking fountains, etc.
- Proud to be a family owned business since 1996! The oldest hydrocarbon refrigerant manufacturer in North America.
- This product is flammable and you must use caution when installing this product.
- This product is flammable to open flame or spark and is not intended for use in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
Customers Also Bought:
Click the link above for more information.
For use with our R600a cans with K-28 tops or with equipment used for Icor.
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.