R600a Refrigerant with Proseal & Prodry & Tap Kits
Enviro-Safe R600a with ProSeal (388 KB, PDF)
- Our newest can! You can now charge in an upright position!
- Note: when charging in an upright position you need to CHARGE AS A LIQUID!
- Includes Proseal and Prodry to help eliminate moisture in the system and seal leaks.
- It is great for preventative maintenance to prevent future leaks.
- Perfect for using with a scale!
- This product is flammable and you must use caution when installing this product.
- This product is flammable to open flame or spark and is not intended for use in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
- You must check and repair all leaks before charging.
- Read and understand all warnings and directions before use.
- As per use with any flammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
- Install can tap valve and charging hose.
- Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY!
- Stand can upright to charge.
- CHARGE AS A LIQUID!
- Fill system to correct pressure with the correct amount of refrigerant.
- DO NOT overcharge the system.
- Contact a licensed professional waste disposal service to dispose of this material.
Note: For use with Enviro-Safe top tap #5028
Customers Also Bought:
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
Choose what size you need from the menu below!