R600a Refrigerant with Proseal & Prodry & Tap Kits
Enviro-Safe R600a with ProSeal (388 KB, PDF)
- Our newest can! You can now charge in an upright position!
- Note: when charging in an upright position you need to CHARGE AS A LIQUID!
- Includes Proseal and Prodry to help eliminate moisture in the system and seal leaks.
- It is great for preventative maintenance to prevent future leaks.
- Perfect for using with a scale!
- Pharmaceutical grade 99.7% purity!
- EPA approved R600a refrigerant for use as per EPA regulations 40 CFR Part 82.17
- Designed for use in refrigeration units calling for R600a refrigerant.
- May be used in domestic refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers and window ac units.
- Also used in industrial applications: ice machines, grocery store freezers, refrigerators, restaurant equipment, wine coolers, beer kegs, soda machines, drinking fountains, etc.
- Proud to be a family owned business with over 24 years of experience! The oldest hydrocarbon refrigerant manufacturer in North America.
- This product is flammable and you must use caution when installing this product.
- This product is flammable to open flame or spark and is not intended for use in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
- You must check and repair all leaks before charging.
- Read and understand all warnings and directions before use.
- As per use with any flammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
- Install can tap valve and charging hose.
- Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY!
- Stand can upright to charge.
- CHARGE AS A LIQUID!
- Fill system to correct pressure with the correct amount of refrigerant.
- DO NOT overcharge the system.
- Contact a licensed professional waste disposal service to dispose of this material.
Note: For use with Enviro-Safe top tap #5028
Customers Also Bought:
R600a Upright Cans & Cases #8003
New UPRIGHT charging can!!