ProDry 8 oz can Concentrate #2080a
AC Boosters & Acid Eliminators
Enviro-Safe ProDry Concentrate (237 KB, PDF)
- This is a concentrate, not an aerosol.
- Should be used in all approved systems to prevent acid-corrosion.
- Can be used as a system-protector against system failure.
- Protects against leaks formed by corrosion.
- Enviro-Safe ProDry contains a dehydrating agent that converts system moisture into oil. We recommend the use of ProDry before the use of Enviro-Safe ProSeal to ensure all moisture has been removed from the air conditioning system.
- Applications: any large or small system, home, industrial, walk-in coolers, walk-in freezers, heat pumps, grocery stores, hotels, boats, etc.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- You must have an injector tool to install this item. If you need an injector tool, we do have them available on this site. Look for #5055, #5060 or #5130.
- Concentrate is the least expensive option per ounce
- Can be measured out in individual doses
- Must have an injector for installation
Directions for Use:
This product is intended for use in the following A/C systems: R12, R134, R22, and R502. This product is used with and A/C injector tool.
1. Before starting the installation, make sure injector tool is not contaminated.
2. Pour liquid into injector.
3. Wipe can threads clean and install cap back onto the can.
4. Connect injector to low side of the pressure valve.
5. 1/8 oz will work for most 3 lbs systems and 1/2 oz in home units up to 4 tons.
6. When the injector is empty, clean with a brake cleaner.
7. Dispose of waste material in accordance with all local, regional, national, and international regulations.
Note: For questions for use in larger systems please call 309-346-1110. Use in a well ventilated area.
Customers Also Bought:
ProSeal 8 oz Can Concentrate #2065a
Designed to repair minor leaks in the evaporator, condenser, connecting fittings and metal lines. Do NOT use in Ammonia systems!