Oil Charge for 12 Systems Cans/Case
Enviro-Safe Oil Charge (268 KB, PDF)
- A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system.
- Use only with mineral, ester or pag oils
- Check to see if you need more oil in you system - oil checkers available on our website. They are part #: 5025a and 5030a.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems.
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems.
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant.
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system.
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS BEFORE USE. As per use with any flammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY.
4. Invert can.
5. Turn on compressor.
6. Open charging valve on low pressure side.
7. Install desired amount of oil inot system.
8. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in you area.
Customers Also Bought:
For more information please click the link above.
An easy to use item for detection of A/C oil levels and harmful acids in the oil A/C system.