Arctic Air for 22 Systems Cans/Case
Enviro-Safe Arctic Air (267 KB, PDF)
- An AC booster for 22 systems!
- Drying agent
- Colder air
- Longer life
- A/C booster
- This product is a combination of 2 Enviro-Safe products mixed into 1 to promote maximum cooling performance.
- It will remove moisture from the AC system.
- As most people know, moisture = corrosion and corrosion lead to leaks. Nobody wants leaks in their AC system!
- This product also will reduce friction in system and provide colder air duct temps in most cases.
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY.
4. Invert can.
5. Install all product from can.
6. Operate system for thirty (30) minutes with air conditioning system operating at normal temperature.
7. For systems containing excessive moisture, ProDry may be required in addition to Arctic Air.
8. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Note: If an air conditioning system charged with Enviro-Safe develops a leak, it is recommended to evacuate any refrigerant before adding any dye charge, oil charge, or before installation of any refrigerant.
Customers Also Bought:
Designed to repair minor leaks in the evaporator, condenser, connecting fittings and metal lines. Do NOT use in Ammonia systems or 410a systems!
Choose the size you need from the menu below!