R600a Refrigerant Gauge Kit & ProSeal Mini Direct Inject Kit
Enviro-Safe Proseal Direct Inject Mini (191 KB, PDF)
Enviro-Safe ProSeal with Dye Direct Inject Mini (290 KB, PDF)
Enviro-Safe R600a Refrigerant (294 KB, PDF)
- Kit includes:
- 1 can Enviro-Safe R600a Refrigerant
- 1 each #3290 Gauge kit
- 1 each Proseal Mini Direct Inject or get it with Dye - you choose.
- Our newest kit is perfect for those little R600a systems!
- This product is flammable to open flame or spark and is not intended for use in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
You must check & repair all leaks before charging. Read and understand all warnings and directions before
use. As per use with any flammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
2. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY.
3. Invert can.
4. Fill system to correct pressure with the correct amount of refrigerant.
5. DO NOT overcharge the system.
6. Contact a licensed professional waste disposal service to dispose of this material.
Professional Use Only
Instructions for use:
Step 1: Turn the a/c system on, and verify the unit is running. Connect ProSeal Mini Inject to the low side service port of the system. (This is generally the large line.)
Step 2: Connect the manifold refrigerant hose to the refrigerant supply tank. Verify the manifold high & low side valves on the manifold are closed before proceeding. Purge the air from the low side.
Step 3: Open low side valve, watch for the tube to clear. (This will ONLY take a few seconds!) Turn off low side manifold valve as soon as the tube is clear. Turn off refrigerant gas. Verify the system is charged to manufacturer’s specifications. Disconnect low side hose from ProSeal Mini Inject. Install service port cap. Run the a/c unit at least one hour after installing ProSeal Mini Inject.
Note: Do Not use Enviro-Safe ProSeal Mini Inject in any manner it was not designed!
Customers Also Bought:
3080 Bullet Piercing Valve
1/4", 5/16", 3/8" OD Tube or 1/2" & 5/8"
R600a Upright Cans w/ Top Tap Kit
R600a in UPRIGHT cans!! Available in singles, 2 pack and 3 pack kits!