R600a Refrigerant Gauge Kit & ProSeal Mini Direct Inject Kit
- Kit includes:
- 1 can Enviro-Safe R600a Refrigerant
- 1 each #3290 Gauge kit
- 1 each Proseal Mini Direct Inject or get it with Dye - you choose.
- Our newest kit is perfect for those little R600a systems!
- This product is flammable to open flame or spark and is not intended for use in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
You must check & repair all leaks before charging. Read and understand all warnings and directions before
use. As per use with any flammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
2. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY.
3. Invert can.
4. Fill system to correct pressure with the correct amount of refrigerant.
5. DO NOT overcharge the system.
6. Contact a licensed professional waste disposal service to dispose of this material.
Turn the a/c system on, and verify the unit is running. Connect ProSeal Mini Inject to the low side service port of the system. (This is generally the large line.)
Connect the manifold refrigerant hose to the refrigerant supply tank. Verify the manifold high & low side valves on the manifold are closed before proceeding. Purge the air from the low side.
Open low side valve, watch for the tube to clear. (This will ONLY take a few seconds!) Turn off low side manifold valve as soon as the tube is clear. Turn off refrigerant gas. Verify the system is charged to manufacturer’s specifications. Disconnect low side hose from ProSeal Mini Inject. Install service port cap. Run the a/c unit at least one hour after installing ProSeal Mini Inject.
Customers Also Bought:
1/4", 5/16", 3/8" OD Tube or 1/2" & 5/8"
Contains 1 high side adapter and 1 low side adapter. This kit makes converting a no-brainer! Blue cap is low side -- low side on most vehicles is larger line. Red Cap is high side. For more information on this product, click the product title above.