ProSeal 1/2 Oz VS Can/Case
Enviro-Safe ProSeal VS (293 KB, PDF)
- 1 can of Enviro-Safe ProSeal VS will treat 1 vehicle.
- Vacuum sealed
- Forms a hard seal on metal, schrader valves, orings, gaskets, a/c condensers, evaporators, line sets and solder joints
- Enviro-Safe ProSeal VS repairs minor leaks in R12 & 134a automotive a/c systems
- Even though ProSeal VS can form a seal on the schrader valve, when you hook up to it the seal will release and allow you to use the schrader if necessary. If there is still ProSeal VS in the system it will reseal the schrader.
- For best results, use Enviro-Safe ProDry VS BEFORE using the Enviro-Safe ProSeal VS to remove any moisture in your system. Moisture is corrosive and no one wants that in their system!
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- DO NOT use in R410a systems- Pressure is too high and will explode the can
- Can be added to fully charged systems
- Vacuum Sealed
- Must use a hose that will fit your application that DOES NOT have a back flow device in it
Directions for Use:
Note: This product must be used with a tap and hose that does NOT contain a backflow valve. The A/C system must operate and be charged with refrigerant before installing this product.
1. Shut off A/C system.
2. Attach the can tap valve and charging hose to the can.
3. Attach charging hose end on low pressure side ONLY.
4. Puncture the can by turning the knob on the can tap clockwise and then turn counter clockwise to fill the can with refrigerant.
5. Shake can well.
6. Turn the knob on the can tap clockwise.
7. Start A/C system.
8. Invert can and turn the knob on the can counter clockwise to install all the product from the can.
9. Turn can tap knob clockwise.
10. Disconnect from low pressure valve.
11. Disconnect can from tap & valve.
12. Fill system to correct pressure with the correct amount of refrigerant as specified by the A/C manufacturer.
13. Turn A/C thermostat down and open doors or windows to allow the A/C compressor to run for 45-60 minutes.
14. Discard empty can according to all rules, laws and regulations for disposal in your area.
Customers Also Bought:
Arctic Air for R12 Systems Cans/Case
For more information please click the link above.
Pittstop R12, R22, R502, R290, R600a Oil Checker 2 Pack or 10 Pack
An easy to use item for detection of A/C oil levels and harmful acids in the oil A/C system.
Enviro-Safe 134a Replacement Refrigerant w/ Stop Leak Cans & Cases
Our newest refrigerant product!!