ProSeal Direct Inject
Enviro-Safe Proseal Direct Inject (292 KB, PDF)
Please note that any 0-5 ton injects marked with "Free Shipping" will ship via USPS unless purchased with something that must ship via Fedex/UPS.
One of our most requested products, Enviro-Safe® ProSeal Xl4 Inject with is a small, concentrated, easy inject refrigerant leak sealant. ProSeal XL4 Inject is compatible with all refrigerants except ammonia. This product performs best in heat pumps, split and mini- split units, packaged units, microchannel coils, coolers, and commercial units.
Enviro-Safe™ has been producing and packaging sealants for over 17 years. Our Sealant Injector hose was designed and tested during 2013/2014 and has been produced and marketed under private label since the fall of 2014.
- Unlike most other products on the market, ProSeal XL4 Inject travels with the gas, which makes it faster, and more effective at finding leaks. ProSeal XL4 Inject will seal most leaks when used according to the manufacturer’s instructions and will seal most small holes located in the A/C condenser, evaporator, fittings, and metal line sets. Sealing leaks will save energy and lower refrigerant emissions.
- Forms a hard seal on metal, schrader valves, o’rings, gaskets, a/c condensers, evaporators, line sets and solder joints
- Even though Proseal XL4 can form a seal on the schrader valve, when you hook up to it the seal will release and allow you to use the schrader if necessary. If there is still Proseal XL4 in the system it will reseal the schrader.
- This product performs best in heat pumps, split and mini- split units, packaged units, microchannel coils, coolers, and commercial units.
- Applications: heat pumps, split systems & mini split units, packaged units, and microchannel coils
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- One-time use
- No need to pump-down R410 or other units
- No injection-hose or caulk-gun needed
- Concentrated formula means less material in the system
Professional Use Only
Instructions for use:
Step 1: Turn the a/c system on, and verify the unit is running. Connect ProSeal XL4 Inject to the low side service port of the system. (This is generally the large line.)
Step 2: Connect the manifold refrigerant hose to the refrigerant supply tank. Verify the manifold high & low side valves on the manifold are closed before proceeding. Purge the air from the low side.
Step 3: Open low side valve, watch for the tube to clear. (This will ONLY take a few seconds!) Turn off low side manifold valve as soon as the tube is clear. Turn off refrigerant gas. Verify the system is charged to manufacturer’s specifications. Disconnect low side hose from ProSeal XL4 Inject. Install service port cap. Run the a/c unit at least one hour after installing ProSeal XL4 Inject.
Note: Do Not use Enviro-Safe ProSeal XL4 Inject in any manner it was not designed!
Customers Also Bought:
Enviro-Safe 134a Replacement Refrigerant w/ Stop Leak Cans & Cases
Our newest refrigerant product!!
R600a Upright Cans w/ Top Tap Kit
R600a in UPRIGHT cans!! Available in singles, 2 pack and 3 pack kits!
Magnum D.I. Inject Gun for Home A/C and Automotive Use #9990
Check out this new, innovative product that allows you to install Direct Inject in minutes! Enviro-Safe Direct Inject products connect effortlessly to our Magnum D.I. inject gun. Magnum D.I. can also be used to unplug condensate lines. This product is patent pending.