Enviro-Safe R600a 6 oz can 7/16" Self-Sealing K28 Cans & Cases
Enviro-Safe R600a Refrigerant (294 KB, PDF)
- You requested it - R600a with a K-28 top (same top that Icor uses!)
- The top is 7/16" self sealing.
- Works with Yellow Jacket Hydrocarbon Charging Kit!
- Enviro-Safe does not carry a hose or gauge kit that will work with this can.
- Pharmaceutical grade 99.7% purity!
- EPA approved R600a refrigerant for use as per EPA regulations 40 CFR Part 82.17
- Designed for use in refrigeration units calling for R600 refrigerant
- May be used in domestic refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers and window ac units
- Also used in industrial applications: ice machines, grocery stores freezers, refrigerators, restaurant equipment, wine coolers, beer kegs, soda machines, etc
- Sold in 6 oz cans
- Proud to be a family owned business with over 22 years of experience! The oldest hydrocarbon refrigerant manufacturer in North America.
- This product is flammable and you must use caution when installing.
- This product is flammable to open flame or spark and is not intended for use in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
You must check & repair all leaks before charging. Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any flammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
2. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY.
3. Invert can.
4. Fill system to correct pressure with the correct amount of refrigerant.
5. DO NOT overcharge the system.
6. Contact a licensed professional waste disposal service to dispose of this material.
Customers Also Bought:
#5145 O-rings SAE Hose Gasket For more information on this product, click the product title above.