Arctic Air for R1234YF Can w/ Brass Gauge Kit
Enviro-Safe 1234YF Arctic Air (179 KB, PDF)
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY
4. Invert can.
5. Install all product from can
6. Operate system for thirty (30) minutes with air conditioning system operating at normal temperature.
7. For systems containing excessive moisture, ProDry may be required in addition to Arctic Air.
8. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Customers Also Bought:
Stop leak for R1234YF reconditions o’rings and helps to maintain their elasticity.
Enviro-Safe Proseal VS 1234YF is specifically designed to seal condenser, evaporator, o’ring and schrader valve leaks in R1234YF Systems