Arctic Air for R12 Systems 4oz Can w/Brass Hose #9995
Enviro-Safe Arctic Air (267 KB, PDF)
- This product is a combination of 2 Enviro-Safe products into 1 for maximum cooling performance. This will remove moisture in the A/C system. Moisture can cause corrosion in the A/C system or the A/C to freeze up.
- The other part of the product will reduce friction in system and provide colder air duct temps in most cases.
- Compatible with any automotive refrigerant except ammonia and CO2
- Drying agent
- Colder air
- Longer life
- A/C Booster
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY.
4. Invert can.
5. Install all product from can.
6. Operate system for thirty (30) minutes with air conditioning system operating at normal temperature.
7. For systems containing excessive moisture, ProDry may be required in addition to Arctic Air.
8. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Note: If an air conditioning system charged with Enviro-Safe develops a leak, it is recommended to evacuate any refrigerant before adding any dye charge, oil charge, or before installation of any refrigerant.
Customers Also Bought:
For more information please click the link above.
AC Booster and moisture eliminator for 22a systems.
Works great for small appliances such as window a/c units, refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers etc... DO NOT USE IN 410A SYSTEMS!