Arctic Air for R12 Systems Cans/Case
AC Boosters & Acid Eliminators
Enviro-Safe Arctic Air (267 KB, PDF)
- This product is a combination of 2 Enviro-Safe products into 1 for maximum cooling performance. This will remove moisture in the A/C system. Moisture can cause corrosion in the A/C system or the A/C to freeze up.
- The other part of the product will reduce friction in system and provide colder air duct temps in most cases.
- Compatible with any automotive refrigerant except ammonia and CO2
- Drying agent
- Colder air
- Longer life
- A/C Booster
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Note: This item has a 134a top!
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY.
4. Invert can.
5. Install all product from can.
6. Operate system for thirty (30) minutes with air conditioning system operating at normal temperature.
7. For systems containing excessive moisture, ProDry may be required in addition to Arctic Air.
8. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Note: If an air conditioning system charged with Enviro-Safe develops a leak, it is recommended to evacuate any refrigerant before adding any dye charge, oil charge, or before installation of any refrigerant.
Customers Also Bought:
Stop Leak 4 oz for R12 & R134a Use Cans or Cases
Have a REEEAAALLLLLLYYYYY slow leak? It is probably your o rings or seals!
Pittstop R12, R22, R502, R290, R600a Oil Checker 2 Pack or 10 Pack
An easy to use item for detection of A/C oil levels and harmful acids in the oil A/C system.