Arctic Air for R1234YF Can w/Brass Hose Kit
Arctic Air SDS (2599 KB, PDF)
- This product is a combination of two Enviro-Safe products into one for maximum cooling performance. This will remove moisture in the A/C system. Moisture can cause corrosion in the A/C system or the A/C to freeze up.
- The other part of the product will reduce friction in system and provide colder air duct temps in most cases.
- Compatible with any automotive refrigerant except ammonia and CO2
- Drying agent
- Colder air
- Longer life
- A/C Booster
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY
4. Invert can.
5. Install all product from can
6. Operate system for thirty (30) minutes with air conditioning system operating at normal temperature.
7. For systems containing excessive moisture, ProDry may be required in addition to Arctic Air.
8. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Customers Also Bought:
Enviro-Safe Dye Charge for R1234YF is fully is specifically designed to assist you in locating air conditioning leaks that may occur in your 1234YF system.
Enviro-Safe Proseal VS with Dye 1234YF is specifically designed to seal condenser, evaporator, o’ring and schrader valve leaks in R1234YF systems by using our time tested sealant.
Our 3-in-1 product is specifically designed to find and seal condenser, evaporator, o’ring and schrader valve leaks in R1234YF systems