Enviro-Safe R600a 6 oz Cans with Top Tap & Cap Kits
Enviro-Safe R600a (261 KB, PDF)
- Pharmaceutical grade at 99.7% purity!
- EPA approved R600a refrigerant for use as per EPA regulations 40 CFR Part 82.17
- Designed for use in refrigeration units calling for R600 refrigerant
- May be used in domestic refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers and window ac units
- Also used in industrial applications: ice machines, grocery stores freezers, refrigerators, restaurant equipment, wine coolers, beer kegs, soda machines, etc
- Sold in 6 oz cans
- Proud to be a family owned business with over 22 years of experience! The oldest hydrocarbon refrigerant manufacturer in North America.
- This product is flammable and you must use caution when installing this product.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
You must check & repair all leaks before charging. Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any flammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
2. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY.
3. Invert can.
4. Fill system to correct pressure with the correct amount of refrigerant.
5. DO NOT overcharge the system.
6. Contact a licensed professional waste disposal service to dispose of this material.
Customers Also Bought:
Our newest kit made specifically for small systems that have R600a in them.
Perfect for use with Proseal XL4 and other additives! For more information please click the link above.