Power Steering Flush 8 oz Bottles & Cases
POWER STEERING FLUSH SDS (431 KB, PDF)
Power Steering Flush is the professionals and do-it-yourselfer's choice for cleaning the impurities from the power steering pump, steering assembly, and rack assembly units.
It removes contaminates such as sludge, varnish, and metal particles. Power Steering Flush also eliminates slow response from the power steering unit in cold weather.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Drain power steering fluid from hose.
3. Replace hose and install contents of bottle.
4. Finish filling system with power steering fluid.
5. Rotate the steering wheel all the way to the left and right while running the engine for 20 minutes.
6.Remove power steering hose and drain fluid from system again.
7. Replace hose and install Power Steering Enhancer and completely fill system with power steering fluid.
8. Rotate steering wheel all the way to the left and right until smooth turning is achieved.
Caution: In case of eye contact flush with running water and contact physician. DO NOT ingest. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Seel immediate medical assistance.
Keep out of children's reach.