Enviro-Safe Industrial R134a Replacement Cans & Cases
This item is not currently available for online purchasing. Please check back soon. Contact us to purchase by phone.
Enviro-Safe Industrial R134a Replacement Refrig (189 KB, PDF)
- PLEASE LOOK FOR THIS ITEM IN AN 8 OZ CAN INSTEAD OF THE 6 OZ CAN.
- This product was designed and developed to meet the needs for colder air for some applications in auto, agriculture and commercial applications.
- Enviro-Safe Industrial 134a Replacement Refrigerant will work in small vehicles, sedans, minivans, SUVs, and large SUVs (Suburbans & Expeditions, etc), systems with dual air and even includes semi tractors.
- This refrigerant also works for agriculture needs (tractors, combines, etc) and other pieces of equipment where greater cooling is required because of hydraulic lines under the drivers seat or on top of the cab. Anything with a lot of glass makes this a perfect refrigerant!
- This refrigerant can also be used in applications such as milk houses, cooling tanks, pasturizing equipment, water coolers, soda machines, ice machines, refrigerators, and dehumidifers are just a small list. Basically, anything that already has R134a in it or anything that has been retrofitted to R134a.
- Enviro-Safe Industrial 134a Replacement Refrigerant can replace R134a.
- NOT FOR USE IN AMMONIA SYSTEMS!
- This is our coldest refrigerant we have for automotive use in hot climates with high humidity.
- About 5° colder than Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement Refrigerant with Dye.
- Operates at lower head pressure
- Offers improved cooling properties and performance
- Compatible with most refrigerant oils
- Non Ozone depleting
- Non Global warming
- R134a can thread
- Use up to 60% Less
- Available in 6 oz cans (equivalent to 16 oz of R134a), 30lb cylinders (equivalent to 31.2lb R134a), 50lb cylinders (equivalent to 54.6lb R134a) and 1,000lb cylinders.
- Made in America!
- Enviro-Safe has been manufacturing hydrocarbon refrigerants for over 22 years.
Flammable to an open flame or spark and proceed with caution if used in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or any overseas country except in pallet quantity.
We are sure you are aware of other companies that market hydrocarbons that contain the “rotten egg or sulfur odor”. This smell comes from the sulfur in a blend that is unrefined or from an additive called ‘mercaptin’ which some companies add for the odor itself. Mercaptin is made from sulfur. When sulfur is introduced to moisture, it becomes an sulfuric acid.
Enviro-Safe™ Industrial R134a Replacement Refrigerant is highly refined! Enviro-Safe does not contain the “rotten egg, sulfur, propane” odor.
The products we market have been perfected over the years, and are pharmaceutical grade, highly refined and computer blended to within 1/4 of 1% by a major American petrochemical supplier. This means our products are consistent each and every time our customers use them!
Enviro-Safe carries a guarantee that Enviro-Safe™ Industrial R134a Replacement Refrigerant will not harm air conditioning, compressors or other related mechanical equipment when used in accordance with Enviro-Safe directions.
Enviro-Safe™ Industrial R134a Replacement Refrigerant also meets international standards such as—ISO 5149, BS 4434-1995, AS/NZS 1677 and ASHRAE 5149.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
NOTE: You must check and repair all leaks before charging!
1. Shut off compressor.
2. Recover existing refrigerant into suitable container.
3. Check for any leaks in the A/C system.
4. Connect gauges and hoses with compressor off.
5. To install product, invert can and install product liquid on low-pressure side.
6. After minimum charge, test system for leaks. If no leak is detected, turn compressor on high and add additional product to achieve correct pressure. DO NOT EXPOSE TO ANY IGNITION SOURCE.
7. This product is flammable to open flame/spark and should be leak tested with dye charge, UV glasses, an electronic hydrocarbon leak tester or soap bubbles. If leak is detected, ventilate area, evacuate system, repair leak and install new product as instructed
8. If pressure and temperatures are correct, shut off compressor and engine, disconnect gauges; install service port caps and system label in clearly visible area. DO NOT OVERCHARGE. Exceeding 60 psig on the low side may damage compressor. Fill low pressure to manufacture’s specifications. In some cases, clearing the sight glass might overcharge the system. Overcharging the system may affect cooling ability and performance.
Please refer to the manufacturer's specification prior to recharging the a/c system for proper pressures.
DO NOT overfill the system.
DO NOT exceed 60 psi on low pressure port. The low pressure port is generally the larger diameter line from compressor.
Flammable to an open flame or spark, proceed with caution if used in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
DO NOT smoke or use spark, or flame when using any refrigerant, refrigerant support product, other flammable products, when servicing air conditioning equipment.
The Temperature Pressure Chart is specific to the temperature of refrigerant when inside of the a/c system. These PSIG pressures are not the operating pressure. The Temperature Pressure Chart displays the readings to charge on manifold gauge, to your a/c systems to refrigerant.