- The very 1st dye in a direct inject product
- Dye Inject is the concentrated version of Enviro-Safe Dye VS.
- Fully compatible with mineral, ester, and Pag oils
- Uses a precisely selected, florescent-yellow dye that is highly visible and is the same dye used by auto makers in car A/Cs
- This product performs best in heat pumps, split and mini- split units, packaged units, microchannel coils, coolers, and commercial units.
- Applications: heat pumps, split systems & mini split units, packaged units, and microchannel coils
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- One-time use
- No need to pump-down R410 or other units
- No injection-hose or caulk-gun needed
- Concentrated formula means less material in the system
Step 1: Turn the a/c system on, and verify the unit is running. Connect Dye Inject to the low-side service port of the system (This is generally the large line).
Step 2: Connect the manifold refrigerant hose to the refrigerant supply tank. Verify the high & low side valves on the manifold are closed before proceeding. Purge the air from the low side.
Step 3: Open low side valve; watch for the tube to clear (This will ONLY take a few seconds!) Turn off low side manifold valve as soon as the tube is clear. Turn off refrigerant gas. Verify the system is charged to manufacturer’s specifications.
Disconnect low-side hose from Dye Inject. Install service port cap.
Note: Do Not use – Enviro-Safe Dye Inject in any manner it was not designed! Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet. The (SDS) for precautionary and first aid information is available under the tab documents.
Customers Also Bought:
For more information on this product, click the product title above.
EPA Approved for use in new food refrigerators and freezers (stand-alone units only!)
*Haz/Mat fee not included.