Air Enhancer Direct Inject 2000AI
Air Enhancer Direct Inject SDS (1560 KB, PDF)
- Enviro-Safe Air Enhancer direct inject is a small, concentrated, easy to use injection tool invented by our Vice President, Randy Price.
- Enviro-Safe Air Enhancer is an air conditioning performance booster specially formulated treatment designed to enhance cooling properties of new and old air conditioning and refrigeration systems by reducing mechanical friction up to 1500%.
- Air Enhancer contains a highly polar molecule that works synergistically with compressor oil to improve the performance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems by increasing heat transfer in the condenser and evaporator coils. The polarized molecule bonds to the metal inside the system by removing the insulated build-up of oil and forming a conductive layer to improve heat transfer.
- One-time use
- No need to pump-down R410 or other units
- No injection-hose or caulk-gun needed
- Concentrated formula means less material in the system
- This will NOT fix mechanical issues
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
Directions for Use:
Step 1: Turn the a/c system on, and verify the unit is running. Connect Air Enhancer Inject to the low-side service port of the system. (This is generally the large line.)
Step 2: Connect the manifold refrigerant hose to the refrigerant supply tank. Verify the manifold's high & low side valves on the manifold are closed before proceeding. Purge the air from the low side.
Step 3: Open low side valve, watch for the tube to clear. (This will ONLY take a few seconds!) Turn off low side manifold valve as soon as the tube is clear. Turn off refrigerant gas. Verify the system is charged to manufacturer’s specifications. Disconnect low-side hose from Air Enhancer Inject. Install service port cap. Run the a/c unit at least one hour after installing Air Enhancer Inject.
Note: Do Not use Enviro-Safe Air Enhancer Inject in any manner it was not designed! Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for precautionary and first aid information is listed under the documents tab.