ProSeal for Auto & Other Mobile Refrigerant Application 4 oz
ProSeal SDS (2650 KB, PDF)
- Forms a hard seal on metal, Schrader valves, o’rings, gaskets, a/c condensers, evaporators, line sets and solder joints
- Enviro-Safe Proseal repairs minor leaks in mobile a/c systems.
- Works on most mobile applications
- Applications: automotive, campers, semi-tractor trailers, combines, thrashers, agriculture applications
- Only for 134 and R12 applications
- Even though Proseal can form a seal on the Schrader valve, when you hook up to it the seal will release and allow you to use the Schrader if necessary. If there is still Proseal in the system it will reseal the Schrader.
- For best results, use Enviro-Safe Prodry BEFORE using the Enviro-Safe Proseal to remove any moisture in your system. Moisture is corrosive and no one wants that in their system!
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- DO NOT use in R410a systems- Pressure is too high and will explode the can
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
As with use with any flammable substance, take adequate precautions during use. Before using this product, it is recommended to use Enviro-Safe ProDry in the system in order to remove moisture.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side.
4. Turn A/C on.
5. Invert can.
6. Install all ProSeal from can.
7. Fill system to correct pressure.
8. DO NOT overcharge the a/c system.
9. Run the system thirty (30) minutes at a minimum to circulate the ProSeal. This can will treat up to a four (4lb) system.
Note: This product will repair most small leaks in evaporators, condensers and fittings.
Customers Also Bought:
Remember 6 oz of Enviro-Safe Industrial equals 16 oz of R134a!! Use less refrigerant, get lower high side pressure, colder temps and use less horsepower to get the colder air!
Enviro-Safe ProDry contains a dehydrating agent that converts system moisture into oil. *AUTO use ONLY*
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.