Heavy Duty Commercial Gauge Set #950
- 100% Teflon diaphragms
- Manifold sight glass
- 60" hoses (Bridgestone)
- Works with most refrigerants
- unique swivel design reduces wear
- excellent vacuum characteristics
- 100% virgin teflon diaphragms
- full porting for maximum refrigerant flow
- industrial grade replaceable brass fitting
- anodized aluminum block body
- one full turn open/close valve
- overglass sightglass for easy viewing
- no-flutter gauge design
- easy-to-grip knobs
- Includes snap couplers
To make this EPA approved, purchase #3368 Inline Gauges
If charging using small cans, please purchase the Blue Top Can Tap #5005. This can be found under the Tools section.
Instructions for hose connections
- Put the blue hose to the blue knob (lowside fitting)
- Put the yellow hose to the middle fitting on the manifold (for vacuum pump and refrigerant use)
- Put the red hose to the red knob (highside fitting)
Customers Also Bought:
#5005 For use with R22, R12, R134a Use on both manifolds & cans For more information on this product, click the product title above.
#1035 Works great for any system that requires R134a refrigerant, including dual air systems like vans & suburbans! Can be used in smaller vehicles too for super performance! For more information on this product, click the product title above.
*Haz/Mat fee not included.
#3065 With 1/4" ends to fit R12 gauges. Thread down couplers are used for hard-to-reach Schrader valves. For more information on this product, click the product title above.