ProSeal 1/2 Oz VS Can/Case
ProSeal VS SDS (2509 KB, PDF)
Directions for Use:
Note: This product must be used with a tap and hose that does NOT contain a backflow valve. The A/C system must operate and be charged with refrigerant before installing this product.
1. Shut off A/C system.
2. Attach the can tap valve and charging hose to the can.
3. Attach charging hose end on low pressure side ONLY.
4. Puncture the can by turning the knob on the can tap clockwise and then turn counter clockwise to fill the can with refrigerant.
5. Shake can well.
6. Turn the knob on the can tap clockwise.
7. Start A/C system.
8. Invert can and turn the knob on the can counter clockwise to install all the product from the can.
9. Turn can tap knob clockwise.
10. Disconnect from low pressure valve.
11. Disconnect can from tap & valve.
12. Fill system to correct pressure with the correct amount of refrigerant as specified by the A/C manufacturer.
13. Turn A/C thermostat down and open doors or windows to allow the A/C compressor to run for 45-60 minutes.
14. Discard empty can according to all rules, laws and regulations for disposal in your area.
Customers Also Bought:
Remember 6 oz of Enviro-Safe Industrial equals 16 oz of R134a!! Use less refrigerant, get lower high side pressure, colder temps and use less horsepower to get the colder air!
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
#3335 Hooks to an R12/22 Gauge Set to go to R134a with positive Shut Off For more information on this product, click the product title above.