ProSeal Direct Inject
ProSeal XL4 Direct Inject SDS (1072 KB, PDF)
Enviro-Safe™ has been producing and packaging sealants for over 17 years. Our Sealant Injector hose was designed and tested during 2013/2014 and has been produced and marketed under private label since the fall of 2014.
- Unlike most other products on the market, ProSeal XL4 Inject travels with the gas, which makes it faster, and more effective at finding leaks. ProSeal XL4 Inject will seal most leaks when used according to the manufacturer’s instructions and will seal most small holes located in the A/C condenser, evaporator, fittings, and metal line sets. Sealing leaks will save energy and lower refrigerant emissions.
- Forms a hard seal on metal, schrader valves, o’rings, gaskets, a/c condensers, evaporators, line sets and solder joints
- Even though Proseal XL4 can form a seal on the schrader valve, when you hook up to it the seal will release and allow you to use the schrader if necessary. If there is still Proseal XL4 in the system it will reseal the schrader.
- This product performs best in heat pumps, split and mini- split units, packaged units, microchannel coils, coolers, and commercial units.
- Applications: heat pumps, split systems & mini split units, packaged units, and microchannel coils
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- One-time use
- No need to pump-down R410 or other units
- No injection-hose or caulk-gun needed
- Concentrated formula means less material in the system
Customers Also Bought:
The 4 ounce aerosol can contains enough sealant to repair small leaks and connects to regular mobile systems. NOT FOR USE IN A/C HOME UNITS!
For more information please click the link above.
Low side conversion fitting from R12 to R134.