3-IN-1 Inject 5 Ton #2260AI-5T
- Includes Proseal Xl4, Prodry XL4, and Air Enhancer in one easy to use application
- Seals leaks, removes moisture, and enhances cooling properties of the A/C
- This three-in-one inject hose combines Enviro-Safe’s Proseal XL4, Prodry XL4, and Air Enhancer into a one-step application that boosts your system while sealing leaks, removing moisture, and preventing A/C “cancer.” It also acts as preventative care to stop acid formation that will reduce your system’s performance and lifespan.
- Forms a hard seal on metal, schrader valves, o’rings, gaskets, a/c condensers, evaporators, line sets and solder joints
- Even though Proseal XL4 can form a seal on the schrader valve, when you hook up to it the seal will release and allow you to use the schrader if necessary. If there is still Proseal XL4 in the system it will reseal the schrader.
- Our Dye uses a precisely selected, florescent-yellow dye that is highly visible and is the same dye used by auto makers in car A/Cs
- This product performs best in heat pumps, split and mini- split units, packaged units, microchannel coils, coolers, and commercial units.
- Applications: heat pumps, split systems & mini split units, packaged units, and microchannel coils
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- One-time use
- No need to pump-down R410 or other units
- No injection-hose or caulk-gun needed
- Concentrated formula means less material in the system
Professional Use Only
Instructions for use:
Step 1: Turn the a/c system on, and verify the unit is running. Connect ES 3-IN-1 Inject to the low side service port of the system. (This is generally the large line.)
Step 2: Connect the manifold refrigerant hose to the refrigerant supply tank. Verify the high and low side valves on the manifold are closed before proceeding. Purge the low-pressure hose when connecting to the ES 3-IN-1 Inject.
Step 3: Open the low-side valve and watch for the tube to clear. (This will ONLY take a few seconds!) Turn off low-side manifold valve as soon as the tube is clear. Turn off refrigerant gas. Verify the system is charged to manufacturer’s speciﬁcations! Disconnect low-side hose from 3 in 1 Inject. Install service port cap. Run the A/C unit at least one hour after installing ES 3 in 1 Inject.
Note: Do Not use Enviro-Safe 3-IN-1 Inject in any manner it was not designed!
Read and understand the product’s label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for precautionary, and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Enviro-Safe website at: