ProDry VS Can/Case
Enviro-Safe ProDry VS (237 KB, PDF)
- Vacuum Sealed
- Should be used in all approved systems to prevent acid-corrosion.
- Can be used as a system-protector against system failure.
- Protects against leaks formed by corrosion.
- Enviro-Safe ProDry VS contains a dehydrating agent that converts system moisture into oil. We recommend the use of ProDry VS before the use of Enviro-Safe ProSeal VS to ensure all moisture has been removed from the air conditioning system.
- Applications: automotive, freezers, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, campers, semi-tractor trailers, combines, thrashers, agriculture applications
- Can be used in R134a, R600a, and R12 systems
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- DO NOT use in R410a systems- Pressure is too high and will explode the can
- Can be added to fully charged Systems
- Vacuum Sealed
- Must use a hose that will fit your application that DOES NOT have a backflow device in it
Directions for Use:
Check system pressure and make sure system is charged properly before installing product. Make sure system is off before connecting to the system.
1. Make sure piercing device it threaded up all of the way before screwing the can on. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
2. Install charging hose on low pressure valve.
3. Puncture can and back valve out to allow refrigerant to completely ﬁll the can.
4. Invert can and shake well.
5. Start A/C system.
6. Install all of product from can.
7. Fill system pressure to manufacturer speciﬁcation.
8. Run compressor for a minimum of 30 minutes to circulate product.
9. Turn can tap valve all the way down.
10. Disconnect from low pressure valve.
11. Disconnect can from tap and hose.
12. Replace cap on low pressure valve.
13. Dispose of contents/container according to local, regional, national, and international regulations.
Note: This product must be used with a tap and hose that does not contain a back-ﬂow valve. The longer the system is operated after it is charged with the product will lead to better results. The A/C system must operate before inserting this product. Not for use with ammonia.