Vacuum Pump Inline Filter Dryer 1/4" SAE Female To 1/4" SAE Male #4050
- Female end is 1/4" SAE, male end is 1/4" SAE
- Works with CFC, HFC, HCFC and hyrdrocarbon refrigerants.
- Protect your vacuum pump equipment from dirt and contaminates using this filter dryer.
- Filters contaminates out of the refrigerant system and removes any residual moisture which may have been introduced during the installation process.
- Neutralized acid which forms as a result of interaction of moisture and oil.
- Filter dryers should be changed whenever the refrigerant circuit needs to be broken during service (or yearly).
- The maximum pressure is 610 PSI
- NOT FOR USE WITH AMMONIA SYSTEMS!
The filter dry screws onto the vacuum pump to catch contaminated particles from an a/c system after all service work has been performed and is ready to pull a vacuum on the a/c system.
The male end screws to a standard R12 manifold set.
If you will be using this filter dryer on a R134 manifold set you also need to order #3025 R12 to R134 tank adapter. Simply screw the adapter onto the filter's male end.
Customers Also Bought:
Cans, Cases, Kits
NEW UPRIGHT CAN!!!! Sold in 1, 2, and 3 can kits!
The 4 ounce aerosol can contains enough sealant to repair small leaks and connects to regular mobile systems. NOT FOR USE IN A/C HOME UNITS!