- DO NOT USE IN AMMONIA SYSTEMS!
- DO NOT PULL A VACUUM ON THE A/C SYSTEM.
- If you plan to pull a vacuum or are charging a larger system or dual air system such as on a van, suburban, or SUV, use Enviro-Safe Industrial R134a Replacement refrigerant.
- Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement with Dye can be used in all R134a applications, including pre-1994 automotives that have complied with the US EPA Snap regulation.
- Bring your a/c performance back to the original cold air!
- This is the original Enviro-Safe Refrigerant that we first introduced over 20 years ago.
- 1 can of Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement refrigerant is equal to 13oz of R134a.
- 1 case of 12 cans.
- Operates at lower head pressure
- Offers improved cooling properties and performance
- Compatible with most refrigerant oils
- Non Ozone depleting
- Non Global warming
- R134a can thread
- Use up to 60% Less
- Made in America!
- Enviro-Safe has been manufacturing hydrocarbon refrigerants for over 22 years.
We are sure you are aware of other companies that market hydrocarbons that contain the “rotten egg or sulfur odor”. This smell comes from the sulfur in a blend that is unrefined or from an additive called ‘mercaptin’ which some companies add for the odor itself. Mercaptin is made from sulfur. When sulfur is introduced to moisture, it becomes an sulfuric acid.
Enviro-Safe™ R134a Replacement Refrigerant is highly refined! Enviro-Safe does not contain the “rotten egg, sulfur, propane” odor.
The products we market have been perfected over the years, and are pharmaceutical grade, highly refined and computer blended to within 1/4 of 1% by a major American petrochemical supplier. This means our products are consistent each and every time our customers use them!
Enviro-Safe carries a guarantee that Enviro-Safe™ Industrial R134a Replacement Refrigerant will not harm air conditioning, compressors or other related mechanical equipment when used in accordance with Enviro-Safe directions.
Enviro-Safe™ R134a Replacement Refrigerant also meets international standards such as ISO 5149, BS 4434-1995, AS/NZS 1677 and ASHRAE 5149.