ProSeal w/ Leak Detector for 134 Systems 3 oz Cans w/ Brass Hose
ProSeal with Leak Detector SDS (2214 KB, PDF)
- Proseal with Leak Detector for 134 Systems - you choose how many cans you need!
- 1 Brass Hose
- Finds and seals leaks in ac systems
- Forms a hard seal on metal, schrader valves, o’rings, gaskets, a/c condensers, evaporators, line sets and solder joints
- Even though Proseal with Leak Detector can form a seal on the schrader valve, when you hook up to it the seal will release and allow you to use the schrader if necessary. If there is still Proseal with Leak Detector in the system it will reseal the schrader.
- Proseal with Leak Detector uses a precisely selected, fluorescent yellow dye that is highly visible and is the same dye used by auto makers in car A/Cs
- While the dye is highly visible, and in most cases, able to be seen with the naked eye, the use of a black light as well as UV glasses does make it much more visible.
- Before replacing expensive parts and labor, try Enviro-Safe Proseal with Leak Detector!
- Works on most mobile applications.
- Applications: automotive, campers, semi-tractor trailers, combines, thrashers, agriculture applications.
- For best results, use Enviro-Safe Prodry BEFORE using the Enviro-Safe Proseal to remove any moisture in your system. Moisture is corrosive and no one wants that in their system!
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- DO NOT use in R410a systems- Pressure is too high and will explode the can
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Make sure system is off before connecting to the system. WARNING! CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE ALL LABELED HAZARDOUS PRECAUTIONS MUST BE OBSERVED.
As per use with any flammable substance, take adequate precautions during use. If you have moisture in your system we recommend Proseal, Prodry, and Leak Detector for R134a Systems.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side.
4. Turn A/C on.
5. Invert can.
6. Install all ProSeal from can.
7. Fill system to correct pressure.
8. DO NOT overcharge the a/c system.
9. Run the system thirty (30) minutes at a minimum to circulate the ProSeal.
10. Dispose of container according to local/state/national/international standards.
This can will treat up to a four (4lb) system.
Note: This product will repair most small leaks in evaporaters, condensers, o’rings, and schraders.