Enviro-Safe R600 6 oz can #8050a
R600A SDS (237 KB, PDF)
- EPA approved R600 refrigerant for use as per EPA regulations 40 CFR Part 82.17
- Designed for use in refrigeration units calling for R600 refrigerant
- May be used in domestic refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers and window ac units
- Also used in industrial applications: ice machines, grocery stores freezers, refrigerators, restaurant equipment, wine coolers, beer kegs, soda machines, drinking fountains, etc.
- Sold in 6 oz cans
- Proud to be a family owned business with over 22 years of experience! The oldest hydrocarbon refrigerant manufacturer in North America.
- This product is flammable and you must use caution when installing this product.
You must check and repair all leaks before charging. Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any flammable substance, take adequate precautions during use.
1. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
2. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY.
3. Invert can.
4. Fill system to correct pressure with the correct amount of refrigerant.
5. DO NOT overcharge the system.
6. Contact a licensed professional waste disposal service to dispose of this material.
Customers Also Bought:
3 cans R-290 with Gauge
Charge your home A/C system For more information on this product, click the product title above.