Stop Leak VS for R12 & R134a Can or Case
Stop Leak VS SDS (1751 KB, PDF)
- Vacuum Sealed
- For automotive use
- With age, o rings and seals will shrink and deteriorate.
- When Enviro-Safe Stop Leak is added to your a/c system, it reconditions the rubber o rings and seals.
- When the Stop Leak product is installed in an air conditioning system, the product mixes with the refrigerant and oil. As the product circulates in the system, it comes in contact with the o’rings and seals causing them to swell, resulting in "no leak".
- Stopleak will not repair or "fix" cuts or worn out o’rings or seals.
- 1 can will treat 1 vehicle.
- Installing Enviro-Safe Stop Leak may stop the yearly recharge of lost refrigerant.
- Can be used in R134a and R12 system.
- The top of the can has a R134a top.
- Hoses and taps available in R134a and R12 to help you with installation.
- Use only with Mineral, Ester, and Pag oils.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Can be shipped by air to Alaska or Hawaii and exported to foreign countries
- Can be added to fully charged Systems
- Vacuum Sealed
- Must use a hose that will fit your application that DOES NOT have a backflow device in it
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. This product must be used with a tap and hose that does not contain a back ﬂo valve. The longer the system is charged with this product will give better results. Not for use with ammonia.
1. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
2. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY
3. Puncture can and back valve out to allow refrigerant to completely ﬁll the can.
4. Invert can and shake can well.
5. Start A/C system.
6. Install all product from can.
7. Fill system to manufacturer’s speciﬁcation pressure.
8. Run compressor for a minimum of 30 min. to circulate product.
9. Turn can tap valve all the way down.
10. Disconnect from low pressure valve.
11. Disconnect can tap from tap and valve.
12. Replace cap on low pressure valve.
13. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Customers Also Bought:
Remember 6 oz of Enviro-Safe Industrial equals 16 oz of R134a!! Use less refrigerant, get lower high side pressure, colder temps and use less horsepower to get the colder air!
Sealant and hose for R12 use. DO NOT USE IN HOME A/C UNITS!
#3525 Can be used in leak detection of dye. LED bulb life is up to 100,000 hours. Batteries last 7x longer. For more information on this product, click the product title above.